Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

The best day of my life

The best day of my life


The best day I ever had was when I was about 5 years old and I got the best
news ever, I found out that we were going to New Zealand and I was so
joyful that we were going to New Zealand and that meant that we were going
to leave most of our family members behind but it also meant that we were
going to be safe in New Zealand. It was really hard leaving my friends
and family behind but was more hard was leaving my house and country
and it felt like I was leaving childhood home and a part of me behind and
was so happy that were leaving at the same time because we were going
to be safe.

This is one of my work that I have been working on in Mrs Kirkpatrick reading. We made a DLO of our best day of our life or the worst day of our life and I did the bet day of my life because coming to New Zealand is the best thing ever to me because its safe in here were I can call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment