Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Auckland Harbour bridge

This is my work for inquiry and I was working with Nickaela, that I have been working for past the last week. I have had a lot of fun making this DLO and I learnt a lot of things about the Auckland Harbour bridge, The Auckland Harbour bridge was to small so they went to Japan and asked for some help so Japan gave them some nippon clip on's, every one how wanted to go on the Auckland Harbour bridge they had to pay 25c because the people had to pay the bank back money.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora hajera
    i like your amazing work very good and
    entertaining this DLO is full of useful information that is laid out in a very readable way and i can understand all of the language added in to this DLO

    FROM REAGN YOUR BLOG BUDDY

    ReplyDelete