Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

2 words 1 minute

Let me tell you something about my family my they are out mostly at Sundays we go to the beach or park it really fun and we have a 30 word in 1 mint Let me tell something about my family they always go out to park or beach its fun we have BBQ 19 word in 1 mint. Let me  tell you something about my siblings they are really annoying they come in my room they go no my iPad and they fish they my ice cream and they play pranks on me it not funny at all the worst one was the ice in my.40 word in 2 mint bed I am just get stared so annoying you do not went be me we always fight about how get the tv remote or the the chrome cast or the cat if i make slime my strikers. Come and make it with me it's not cool at all so annoying I like the bunny's going back in there our house more then go inside. 39 word in 1 mint

Our challenge today was to writhe my ideas clearly so that they make sense. We had only 4 minutes to do cheek our writing! we had to choose one of the word then power write for I minute, count our words, then carry on for 2 more minute count our words then finish with 1 more minute it was fun and easy and I had fun writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment