Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Archery fun


Archery Fun
Five minutes of our camp
As my cheeks get red like a cherry I was about to explode with excitement. I couldn’t believe I was about to do archery. The arrows were flying and the kids were getting louder and louder.

Now it was my turn. As I picked up the bow I got the arrow and put it in place I felt nervous. It was time to let it go. My hands were shaking as I released it. A big smile was on my face when I hit the target. It was now my second try, I could feel the pressure around me. I then let go it go. Sadly the arrow landed on the grass by then it was my last arrow. I pulled the string towards me, I was scared I wouldn’t hit the target again. I had a bigger smile than before because it landed near the board. I was quite proud of myself.

As I finished off this activity I felt like doing it again. Pulling my sleeve up I saw a mark on my arm. Was it a bruise?


This is my recount of the fun time I had at archery.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your recount about the fun time you had at archery Hajera. You put a lot of effort into planning your ideas. Remembering to use your plan will help you organise your thinking :)

    ReplyDelete