Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Chopsticks Challenge

                  The chopsticks challenge

Yes we are doing the Chopsticks Challenge!!! Today we have been doing the chopsticks challenge. First we had to pick the wine gun. It was so easy in the start  but in the end it was hard because the chopsticks were slippery. It was not wooden it was plastic and the pebbles were slippery as well but we did a  chopsticks challenge together. Then I tried to get one but I failed but in my second round it was my turn I nearly got it then in the end there  was one winner it was our we had 7 pebbles. And the other time had 2 pebbles.



This is my work from today and have done grate ta this work this work was so so fun and the challenge was fun.                  


No comments:

Post a Comment