Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Remembering our summer holidays

Remembering our summer holiday
L.I. - Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers


Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday.
Don’t tell us what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.

I wondered if it was going to rain as the clouds turn grey    
I felt the salty wind as it rushed over my face.
I heard the waves crashing the on the rocks   
I saw the birds flying as I looked up
I heard kids screaming as the waves rushed in   
I felt worried as the waves crashed over me
I wondered if there was going to bigger waves  
Japanese Waves PaintingSea Waves on the Rock
                                  Dawn Hudson photo                                       free nature stock photo CC0
Today was the first day of school we been talking about our holiday and what when have done. We made an google docs shows what we done have over the summer. We had a choice we wanted to do I choices the beach mostly go to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment